P.S. Free 2023 Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional dumps are available on Google Drive shared by ValidTorrent: https://drive.google.com/open?id=15WYS-2dmiUnp8mcCE3TKqkjPKT-imIad
ValidTorrent AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional exam braindumps is valid and cost-effective, which is the right resource you are looking for. What you get from the AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional practice torrent is not only just passing with high scores, but also enlarging your perspective and enriching your future. From the AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional free demo, you will have an overview about the complete exam dumps. The comprehensive questions together with correct answers are the guarantee for 100% pass.
AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Exam formate below
Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Passing score: 750
- Language: English
- Length of Examination: 180 minutes
AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Exam advantages below
Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional has more useful and relevant networks that help them in setting career goals for themselves. Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional networks provide them with the right career direction than non certified usually are unable to get.
Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification provides practical experience to candidates from all the aspects to be a proficient worker in the organization.
Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certifications provide opportunities to get a job easily in which they are interested in instead of wasting years and ending without getting any experience.
Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional is distinguished among competitors. Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional certification can give them an edge at that time easily when candidates appear for a job interview employers seek to notify something which differentiates the individual to another.
Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional has the knowledge to use the tools to complete the task efficiently and cost effectively than the other non-certified professionals lack in doing so.
You cannot think about passing the Amazon DOP-C01 certification exam without studying for it properly. However, the first step is always to search for the right study resources. Luckily, you will not have to look far to find the best ones if you visit the official website. You will observe the training courses and practice tests that you can use during your preparation process for the exam. If you are choosing the training option, you should consider starting a little bit earlier as there is a lot of information to cover, and there will be a time crunch. After that, you should take a few sample tests. It is recommended that you choose the time environment as it will allow you to improve your speed. Also, you can find out the time you need to complete all the questions of the exam. Additionally, the applicants can join online forums. Here they can talk to people who have already completed the DOP-C01 test and can share some valuable insight.
>> Exam AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Pass Guide <<
New Soft AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Simulations | AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Valid Test Dumps
Managing time during the Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional exam is a challenging task. Most candidates cannot manage their time during the Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional exam, leave the questions, and fail. Time management skills can help students gain excellent marks in the AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Exam. Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional practice exam on the software help you identify which kind of AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional questions are more time-consuming, and they would be able to assess their efficiency in answering questions.
Amazon AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional (DOP-C01) Sample Questions (Q36-Q41):
NEW QUESTION # 36
A DevOps Engineer manages an application that has a cross-region failover requirement. The application stores its data in an Amazon Aurora on Amazon RDS database in the primary region with a read replica in the secondary region. The application uses Amazon Route 53 to direct customer traffic to the active region.
Which steps should be taken to MINIMIZE downtime if a primary database fails?
- A. Set up Route 53 to balance traffic between both regions equally. Enable the Aurora multi-master option, then set up a Route 53 health check to analyze the health of the databases. Configure Route 53 to automatically direct all traffic to the secondary region when a primary database fails.
- B. Set up an Amazon CloudWatch Events rule to periodically invoke an AWS Lambda function that checks the health of the primary database. If a failure is detected, the Lambda function promotes the read replica.
Then, update Route 53 to redirect traffic from the primary to the secondary region.
- C. Use Amazon CloudWatch to monitor the status of the RDS instance. In the event of a failure, use a CloudWatch Events rule to send a short message service (SMS) to the Systems Operator using Amazon SNS. Have the Systems Operator redirect traffic to an Amazon S3 static website that displays a downtime message. Promote the RDS read replica to the master. Confirm that the application is working normally, then redirect traffic from the Amazon S3 website to the secondary region.
- D. Use RDS Event Notification to publish status updates to an Amazon SNS topic. Use an AWS Lambda function subscribed to the topic to monitor database health. In the event of a failure, the Lambda function promotes the read replica, then updates Route 53 to redirect traffic from the primary region to the secondary region.
NEW QUESTION # 37
A government agency has multiple AWS accounts, many of which store sensitive citizen information. A Security team wants to detect anomalous account and network activities (such as SSH brute force attacks) in any account and centralize that information in a dedicated security account. Event information should be stored in an Amazon S3 bucket in the security account, which is monitored by the department's Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system.
How can this be accomplished?
- A. Enable Amazon GuardDuty in the security account only. Configure the security account as the GuardDuty Administrator for every member account using invitation/acceptance. Create an Amazon CloudWatch rule in the security account to send all findings to Amazon Kinesis Data Streams. Write an application using KCL to read data from Kinesis Data Streams and write to the S3 bucket.
- B. Enable Amazon Macie in every account. Configure the security account as the Macie Administrator for every member account using invitation/acceptance. Create an Amazon CloudWatch Events rule in the security account to send all findings to Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose, which should push the findings to the S3 bucket.
- C. Enable Amazon Macie in the security account only. Configure the security account as the Macie Administrator for every member account using invitation/acceptance. Create an Amazon CloudWatch Events rule in the security account to send all findings to Amazon Kinesis Data Streams. Write and application using KCL to read data from the Kinesis Data Streams and write to the S3 bucket.
- D. Enable Amazon GuardDuty in every account. Configure the security account as the GuardDuty Administrator for every member account using invitation/acceptance. Create an Amazon CloudWatch rule in the security account to send all findings to Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose, which will push the findings to the S3 bucket.
NEW QUESTION # 38
Which of these techniques enables the fastest possible rollback times in the event of a failed deployment?
- A. Blue-Green
- B. Rolling; Mutable
- C. Rolling; Immutable
- D. Canary or A/B
AWS specifically recommends Blue-Green for super-fast, zero-downtime deploys - and thus rollbacks,
which are redeploying old code.
You use various strategies to migrate the traffic from your current application stack (blue) to a new version
of the application (green). This is a popular technique for deploying applications with zero downtime.
NEW QUESTION # 39
You are using Jenkins as your continuous integration systems for the application hosted in AWS. The builds are then placed on newly launched EC2 Instances. You want to ensure that the overall cost of the entire continuous integration and deployment pipeline is minimized. Which of the below options would meet these requirements? Choose 2 answers from the options given below
- A. Ensurethat all build tests are conducted using Jenkins before deploying the build tonewly launched EC2 Instances.
- B. Ensurethe Instances are created beforehand for faster turnaround time for theapplication builds to be placed.
- C. Ensurethat all build tests are conducted on the newly launched EC2 Instances.
- D. Ensurethe Instances are launched only when the build tests are completed.
To ensure low cost, one can carry out the build tests on the Jenkins server itself. Once the build tests are completed, the build can then be transferred onto newly launched CC2 Instances.
For more information on AWS and Jenkins, please visit the below URL:
* https://aws.amazon.com/getting-started/projects/setup-jenkins-build-server/ Option D is incorrect. It would be right choice in case the requirement is to get better speed.
NEW QUESTION # 40
A DevOps Engineer is asked to implement a strategy for deploying updates to a web application with zero downtime. The application infrastructure is defined in AWS CloudFormation and is made up of an Amazon Route 53 record, an Application Load Balancer, Amazon EC2 instances in an EC2 Auto Scaling group, and Amazon DynamoDB tables. To avoid downtime, there must be an active instance serving the application at all times.
Which strategies will ensure the deployment happens with zero downtime? (Select TWO.)
- A. In the CloudFormation template, modify the AWS::AutoScaling::AutoscalingGroup resource and add an UpdatePolicy attribute to define the required elements for a deployment with zero downtime.
- B. In the CloudFormation template, modify the UpgradePolicy attribute for the CloudFormation stack and specify the Auto Scaling group that will be updated Configure MinSuccessfulInstancesPercent and PauseTime to ensure the deployment happens with zero downtime.
- C. Add a new Application Load Balancer and Auto Scaling group to the CloudFormation template. Modify the AWS::AutoScaling::AutoScalingGroup resource and add an UpdatePolicy attribute to perform rolling updates.
- D. In the CloudFormation template, modify the AWS:: AutoScaling::DeploymentUpdates resource and add an UpdatePolicy attribute to define the required elements for a deployment with zero downtime.
- E. Add a new Application Load Balancer and Auto Scaling group to the CloudFormation template. Deploy new changes to the inactive Auto Scaling group. Use Route 53 to change the active Application Load Balancer.
NEW QUESTION # 41
How to get the test AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional certification in a short time, which determines enough qualification certificates to test our learning ability and application level. This may be a contradiction of the problem, we hope to be able to spend less time and energy to take into account the test AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Certification, but the qualification examination of the learning process is very wasted energy, so how to achieve the balance? Our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional exam prep can be done with its high-efficient merit. Try it now!
New Soft AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Simulations: https://www.validtorrent.com/AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional-valid-exam-torrent.html
BONUS!!! Download part of ValidTorrent AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=15WYS-2dmiUnp8mcCE3TKqkjPKT-imIad