IT certification candidates are mostly working people. Therefore, most of the candidates did not have so much time to prepare for the exam. But they need a lot of time to participate in the certification exam training courses. This will not only lead to a waste of training costs, more importantly, the candidates wasted valuable time. Here, I recommend a good learning materials website. Some of the test data on the site is free, but more importantly is that it provides a realistic simulation exercises that can help you to pass the Cisco 500-445 Exam. Exams4Collection Cisco 500-445 exammaterials can not only help you save a lot of time. but also allows you to pass the exam successfully. So you have no reason not to choose it.
Cisco 500-445 Exam Syllabus Topics:
Pass Guaranteed Quiz 2023 Cisco 500-445: Implementing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Chat and Email – Marvelous Real Exams
If you want to enter a better company and double your salary, a certificate for this field is quite necessary. We can offer you such opportunity. 500-445 study guide materials of us are compiled by experienced experts, and they are familiar with the exam center, therefore the quality can be guaranteed. In addition, 500-445 Learning Materials have certain quantity, and it will be enough for you to pass the exam and obtain the corresponding certificate enough. We have a professional service stuff team, if you have any questions about 500-445 exam materials, just contact us.
Cisco Implementing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Chat and Email Sample Questions (Q26-Q31):
NEW QUESTION # 26
Which two types of data does a file server store? (Choose two.)
- A. application log files
- B. error log files
- C. report templates
- D. system files
- E. application files
A file server is a computer or device that stores and manages files, allowing multiple users and devices to access the files over a network.
1. Application files: file servers typically store application files, which are files that are used by software programs. These files can include executable files, DLLs, configuration files, and other types of files that are needed to run the software.
2. System files: file servers also store system files, which are files that are used by the operating system. These files include system libraries, drivers, and other types of files that are required for the operating system to function properly.
Microsoft: What is a File Server?
Oracle: File Server
Cisco: File Server
File servers can also store other types of files such as user documents, media files, and other types of files, but the above mentioned files are some of the examples that are commonly stored in file servers.
NEW QUESTION # 27
Which sequence should be followed while starting ECE?
- A. Services server, Message server, Database server, File server, Application server
- B. Services server, Message server, File server, Database server, Application server
- C. No mandatory sequence is needed
- D. Services server, File server, Database server, Message server, Application server
The sequence that should be followed while starting ECE is Services server > Message server > Database server > File server > Application server. The other options are not correct sequences.
When starting Cisco Enterprise Chat and Email (ECE), the recommended sequence is:
Start the Services server
Start the Message server
Start the Database server
Start the File server
Start the Application server
This sequence ensures that all the necessary services are running and properly configured before starting the Application server.
NEW QUESTION # 28
Which TCP must be opened in the firewall between Services server and Messaging server?
- A. 0
- B. 1
- C. 2
- D. 3
The TCP port 587 must be opened in the firewall between Services server and Messaging server in order for the two systems to communicate. Port 587 is the standard SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) port used for outbound email communication.
NEW QUESTION # 29
Which User objects in Enterprise Chat and Email are mapped in UCCE?
- A. Supervisor, Administrator
- B. Agent
- C. Agent, Supervisor, Administrator
- D. Agent, Supervisor
In Enterprise Chat and Email (ECE), the Agent, Supervisor, and Administrator user objects are mapped in Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE). This allows UCCE to access the data and information associated with ECE users and use it for reporting and analytics.
NEW QUESTION # 30
Which activities can agents pick and pull?
- A. Agents can pick emails from other agents that belong to the different skill groups.
- B. Agents can pick chats from other agents that belong to the same set of skill groups.
- C. Agents can pick chat from other agents that belong to the different skill groups.
- D. Agents can pick emails from other agents that belong to the same set of skill groups.
NEW QUESTION # 31
The education level of the country has been continuously improved. At present, there are more and more people receiving higher education, and even many college graduates still choose to continue studying in school. Getting the test 500-445 certification maybe they need to achieve the goal of the learning process, have been working for the workers, have more qualifications can they provide wider space for development. The 500-445 Study Materials can provide them with efficient and convenient learning platform so that they can get the certification as soon as possible in the shortest possible time.
500-445 Test Passing Score: https://www.exams4collection.com/500-445-latest-braindumps.html